Why is it so hard to lose weight and reverse chronic disease? It isn’t so simple. Nowadays, we are faced with multiple obstacles that cause unexplained weight gain and chronic health issues.
Insulin Resistance as the Root Cause
Insulin resistance is a medical condition in which the body’s cells become less responsive to the effects of insulin. Insulin is a hormone produced by the pancreas that plays a crucial role in regulating blood sugar (glucose) levels and facilitating the uptake of glucose into cells for energy or storage. Insulin resistance disrupts this normal process and can lead to various health issues.
When the body becomes insulin resistant, the cells, particularly muscle, liver, and fat cells, do not respond as effectively to the insulin signal. As a result, they don’t take up glucose from the bloodstream as efficiently as they should. To compensate for this resistance, the pancreas produces more insulin in an attempt to lower blood sugar levels. This increased production of insulin is known as hyperinsulinemia.
Insulin resistance manifests in a myriad of diseases; all of them stem from the root problem of insulin resistance.
Insulin Resistance at the Liver becomes Type 2 Diabetes.
Insulin Resistance at the Heart becomes Heart Disease.
Insulin Resistance at the Ovaries becomes PCOS.
Insulin Resistance in the Brain becomes Alzheimer’s.
Insulin is the Fat Storing Hormone
Insulin is often referred to as a “fat storing hormone” because one of its key roles is to regulate how the body stores and uses energy, including glucose (sugar) and fat. When insulin is released in response to elevated blood sugar levels, it helps facilitate the uptake of glucose from the bloodstream into cells where it can be used for energy or stored for later use. However, this process also has implications for fat storage:
- Glucose Uptake and Storage: When you consume carbohydrates, they are broken down into glucose, which enters the bloodstream. Insulin enables cells, particularly muscle and liver cells, to take up glucose for energy. If the cells’ energy needs are met and glucose storage is sufficient, excess glucose can be converted into fat and stored in adipose (fat) tissue.
- Inhibition of Fat Breakdown: Insulin’s presence in the bloodstream has an inhibitory effect on the breakdown of fat stored in adipose tissue. When insulin levels are high, fat cells are less likely to release stored fatty acids for use as energy.
- Promotion of Fat Storage: Insulin encourages the conversion of excess glucose into triglycerides, which are a form of fat. These triglycerides are then stored in fat cells, contributing to overall fat storage.
- Regulation of Lipolysis: Lipolysis is the process of breaking down stored fat into fatty acids. Insulin can suppress lipolysis, reducing the availability of fatty acids for energy production.
Hidden Causes of Insulin Resistance
The story doesn’t stop there. With the introduction of processed foods, higher levels of toxicity and radiation exposure, and exposure to Spike Protein, insulin resistance has worsened and unexplained weight gain and chronic health issues have skyrocketed.
Before 1980, processed foods didn’t account for much of the American diet; fatty liver and type 2 diabetes didn’t exist in children. Today, 67 percent of children’s diets and 62% of adults’ diets consist of processed foods. 25% of children have non-alcoholic fatty liver as do 45% of adults.
Processed foods have exponentially increased insulin resistance in a few different ways:
- Fructose. Most processed foods are filled with added fructose, which is metabolized differently than glucose; it is metabolized in the liver and directly converted into liver fat instead of being used efficiently as energy. Moreover, it lowers ATP, which is the energy component in the mitochondria. Because of these mechanisms, insulin resistance increases exponentially faster than when just exposed to glucose and whole food.
- No Fiber. Fiber is nature’s way of slowing the rise in blood sugar and insulin; processed foods have extracted all of the fiber out of the food and the impact of the high fructose load is overwhelming to the liver and the pancreas, causing insulin resistance to skyrocket.
- Seed Oils. Seed oils are pro-inflammatory oils in processed foods that actually worsen insulin resistance; these oils include canola oil, corn oil, soybean oil, rice bran oil, safflower oil, sunflower oil, grape seed oil, and peanut oil.
- Artificial Sweeteners. These sweeteners may not have calories or real sugar, but they do induce sugar cravings because the body “tastes” something sweet and expects calories to follow. This leads to overeating foods that cause insulin resistance. Moreover, these sweeteners destroy the gut and back up the detoxification pathways in the liver.
- Hyper Palatable. Processed foods combine extremely hyper-palatable tastes of sugar, salt, and fat together, unlike anything found in nature. In fact, fat and carbs aren’t paired together in nature except for in dairy and nuts— two foods meant to “fatten” the animal. These extreme taste combinations blunt the normal taste buds and lead to overeating.
- Lacks Amino Acids. Most processed foods don’t contain the amino acids and healthy omega 3 fatty acids from protein that trigger the appetite suppressing hormone CCK, leading to overeating.
- Emulsifiers. Emulsifiers are put in processed foods to extend shelf life and bring together water and fat. However, these emulsifiers destroy the mucosal lining in the gut that measures incoming nutrients and is responsible for releasing CCK, the appetite suppressing hormone.
- Gluten and Other Grains. These “whole” grains have been marketed to make you think they are a healthy food. They not only cause leaky gut and inflammation, but they also steal nutrients out of your body. Their disruption continues because they’re laced with glyphosate and GMOs which exacerbate gut damage.
- Dopamine Disruption. Dopamine is your ‘motivation’ hormone that gives you the drive to do things in life! Processed foods disrupt this hormone, leading to increased sugar cravings and the propensity for sugar addiction. There are three distinct pathways in the brain reinforcing this addiction to sugar; most drugs or addictive behaviors work through one pathway. This is why sugar addiction is so difficult to overcome.
Not only is the “taste” of sweet causing a large release of dopamine when you eat sugar or artificial sweeteners, but it causes you to crave more of the food that received that response. Hidden sugars also trigger a response in the gut–away from the sweet taste in the mouth–to induce stronger cravings for that food. Lastly, anything that raises glucose in the blood has a dopamine response as a survival mechanism to store more food for future energy.
The amount of radiation surrounding our everyday lives has increased exponentially in just the last few years.
From the 5G towers, smart meters, and smart devices to the release of radioactive water from Fukushima in August 2023, X-ray exposure and more, our bodies are under a new level of threat. Radiation is known to disrupt thyroid function, hormones, the nervous system, and DNA. Just with radiation exposure alone, blood sugar increases, and the body flips into “survival mode.” As a result, metabolic rate lowers, insulin resistance worsens, ATP production in the mitochondria is depressed, and the propensity to store body fat increases.
Increased Toxic Exposure
The burden from toxins doesn’t just come from processed foods, GMO’s, and Glyphosate, but from the fluoride, bromide, and chlorine in the water and food supply, dioxins in conventionally raised beef and poultry, xeno-estrogens in cleaning supplies and from herbicides, pesticides, and insecticides in the environment. The liver becomes overloaded and backed up, leading to hormone disruption, which causes the body to create new fat cells to encapsulate the toxins, worsening insulin resistance and inflammation.
Spike Protein Exposure
The spike protein is not only responsible for the virus infecting human cells, but it also inhibits the liver’s ability to do its job. As a result, people experience increased levels of triglycerides, cholesterol, lung issues, water retention, mood issues, insulin resistance, and unexplained weight gain.
Not only does fructose and processed food deplete copper in the body, but so does the spike protein. The combination of the two factors has created a serious copper deficiency in most people.
Copper is needed to control uric acid levels, which are closely tied to insulin resistance. Copper helps with insulin resistance by:
- Blocking the Polyol Pathway which stops the conversion of glucose into sorbitol and fructose. Without copper, insulin resistance is more likely to occur.
- Controlling triglycerides and liver fat; liver fat leads to insulin resistance.
- Regulates iron in the blood; without it, oxidative stress increases and leads to higher insulin resistance.
The liver is responsible for producing the estrogen-binding protein. When the liver is overloaded with toxins, radiation, and processed foods, it can’t do this and the toxins build up. These toxins are “bad” estrogens which then create hormonal imbalances.
Symptoms of Estrogen Dominance include:
- Endometriosis and fibroids
- Weight gain
- Man boobs and enlarged prostates in men
- Leptin resistance
- Decreased libido
- Menstrual irregularity
- Mood changes
- Water retention
- Slowed metabolism
Benefits of Detoxing with the Accelerated Keto® Detox Cleanse
With the synergistic combination of supplements, intermittent fasting, and the food outlined in the Accelerated Food Guide, your body will detox, reduce insulin resistance and fatty liver while feeling great Day One!
Benefits of the Accelerated Keto® Detox Cleanse include:
- Release of Toxins. With the Cleanse, the detox pathways are opened and a minimal amount of toxins come in; the cleanse removes the toxins gently while soaking them up without burdening the liver and kidneys. This alleviates any chance of detox “flu” symptoms. The Acceleradine® Iodine and Accelerated Colloidal Silver™ kick out toxins and create an environment that prevents toxins from taking hold in the body.
- Reduced Insulin Resistance. Accelerated Keto®™, Acceleradine® Iodine, and Accelerated Ancient Salt™ independently reduce insulin resistance, and together they have an impressive impact on insulin and blood sugar. This is the key to most metabolic diseases. As a result, cravings for sugar and carbs are suppressed and the ability to intermittent fast is stronger.
- Better Digestion. With the ingredients in the Accelerated Keto® Detox Cleanse supplements, digestion is improved, leaky gut may subside, and symptoms like constipation, bloat, gas and nausea are reduced.
- Fat and Weight Loss. Most diets result in minimal and temporary weight loss while slowing down the metabolism. The combination of the Acceleradine® Iodine, Accelerated Keto®™, and Accelerated Thyroid® in the cleanse increases metabolism, increases ATP (cellular energy), and increases fat burning–all without stressing the body and shifting into survival mode.
- Stronger Immune System. The Acceleradine® Iodine and the Accelerated Colloidal Silver™ are known to independently devitalize foreign pathogens including: bacteria, viruses, parasites and more. When combined with a low carb diet and the additional supplements in the Accelerated Keto® Detox Cleanse, the immune system is strengthened even more
Supplements in the Accelerated Keto® Detox Cleanse
The Accelerated Keto® Detox Cleanse contains the following supplements:
- Acceleradine® Iodine
- Accelerated Keto®™
- Accelerated Thyroid™
- Accelerated Scalar Silver®
- Accelerated Cellular Detox Powder®
- QuintEssential 0.9
- Accelerated Ancient Salt (sample)
Iodine is not only known to be antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, anti inflammatory, but it is also antihistamine, detoxifying and hydrating. Acceleradine® Iodine also provides the needed iodine for thyroid function; the thyroid hormones, T4 and T3, need 4 and 3 molecules of iodine respectively.
Furthermore, Acceleradine® Iodine is the only iodine supplement, as a single atom of iodine, to have 100 percent absorption in all 100 trillion cells of the body. As it supplies the needed iodine throughout the body, it also kicks out toxins like fluoride, bromide, chlorine and radiation from the cells. In other words, it detoxes the body at the cellular level while feeding it the required minerals for cellular energy.
In addition, iodine is necessary for a strong immune system, assimilating key minerals, and alleviating depression and other mood disorders.
Accelerated Colloidal Silver™
Colloidal silver has been known for thousands of years to devitalize foreign pathogens. People notice an improvement in their circulation, immune system and overall health.
Unlike any other colloidal silver on the market, Accelerated Colloidal Silver™ is enhanced with Scalar field technology and is embedded with specific health codes to enhance results.
Accelerated Colloidal Silver™ is embedded with frequencies to:
- Clear emotional and physical shock from the body
- Improve the health of the thymus
- Improve lung function
- Devitalize viruses
- Devitalize bacteria
Accelerated Keto® is the key to helping your body flip into fat burning, suppress your cravings, and make it easy to intermittent fast! Within 30 minutes your body will start burning fat stores for energy, increase ATP (cellular energy), and teach your body to look for fat stores instead of outside food for energy.
As the body is in the state of ketosis, it enters autophagy where the cells start recycling the “bad” parts and regenerating new and healthier cells; systemic inflammation comes down and overall improvement takes place.
Unlike any other keto supplement, Accelerated Keto® has multiple cofactor ingredients to help start breaking down the liver fat, cleansing the liver gently, improving detoxification, increasing metabolism, improving digestion, and improving mood.
Accelerated Keto® is uniquely programmed with Scalar frequencies to do the following:
- Clear emotional and physical shock from the body
- Cleanse the liver
- Convert saturated body fat into unsaturated fat which is easier to burn
- Increase the base metabolic rate
You don’t need to eat a high fat diet with Accelerated Keto®; by pairing the supplement with intermittent fasting, the body enters the state of ketosis and “snacks” on its own fat stores for energy, and you follow it with a high wild animal protein diet to stay in the state of fat burning.
Accelerated Thyroid® is a 3 in 1 formula that supports metabolism and thyroid function.
Benefits of Accelerated Thyroid® may include:
- Increased mental and physical energy
- Increased metabolism and fat burning
- Loss of body fat
- Accelerated wound improvement
- Reduced water retention
- Improved hormonal balance
- Improved digestion
- Improved B12 production
- Reduced fatty liver
In addition to the comprehensive ingredients in the formula, Accelerated Thyroid® has been bio-energetically enhanced with our proprietary Scalar field technology with frequencies to do the following:
- Improve the general health of the thyroid and help with hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism and Hashimoto’s.
- Neutralize toxins that cause fat gain and a slow metabolism and are found in the thyroid including fluoride, bromide, chlorine, mercury and other metals.
- Neutralize radiation and nuclear fallout that may be contributing to suboptimal thyroid function.
Experience the power of Accelerated Cellular Detox® Powder to effectively absorb the released toxins. Say goodbye to bloating and irregularity while cleansing your system of accumulated toxins from years gone by.
The Accelerated Cellular Detox® Powder is embedded with frequencies designed to:
- Alleviate emotional and physical shocks within the body
- Cleanse the body from pesticides and insecticides
- Rid the body of heavy metals and radiation
QuintEssential 0.9 has 78 bioavailable ionic minerals, ready to rejuvenate your cells with the same nourishing mineral-rich blend that has sustained life on Earth for countless millennia.
Its effects extend to proper cellular hydration, improvement of leaky gut issues, and enhancement of digestion. The mineral composition mirrors that of your very own blood plasma.
This is a negatively charged salt that effectively draws out positively charged toxins, parasites, and undigested fats.
Derived from pure, unadulterated, and untouched ancient seabed and sea salt from pristine sources, this Accelerated Ancient Salt® holds no harmful or synthetic additives.
A blend of five treasured salts sourced from High-Frequency locations in the Andes Mountains, the Himalayas, and Utah, this salt is further enhanced with Scalar frequency to elevate its regenerative properties. The resultant Scalar energy encompasses a heightened Frequency that contributes to the organization of DNA.
Accelerated Keto® Detox Cleanse Instructions
Wondering what’s involved in the 30-Day Accelerated Keto® Detox Cleanse? View the detailed instructions!
Sara Banta is a Stanford University Graduate with a Degree in Economics and Psychology, and a certified Natural Supplement Expert & Graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Sara is the Founder of Accelerated Health Products and host of the health & wellness podcast, Accelerated Health Radio.