“Sara, I have High Cholesterol and High Blood Pressure. How can I eat a Low Carb, High Fat diet as you are recommending?”
We have been so schooled into thinking that Cholesterol comes from the food we eat, and High Blood Pressure Is a “disease”. What if I told you that 75 percent of heart attack patients have normal to low cholesterol? Cholesterol is necessary for Hormone Production, and 90 percent of Cholesterol is made by the body.
The Leading Cause of Death in America is Medical Care, NOT High Blood Pressure and Heart Disease
The Leading Causes of Death are:
- 2.2 million: In hospital care and Adverse drug reactions to Prescription Medications
- 7.5 million: The number of unnecessary Medical and Surgical Procedures performed annually
- 8.9 million: Unnecessary Hospitalization annually
- 783,936: Latrogenic (Doctor Caused) deaths
- 699,697: 2001 Heart Disease annual death rate
- 553,251: The annual Cancer death rate
What Are the Signs of High Cholesterol?
There aren’t Any!
In a study using cholesterol lowering drugs, there was no difference in death rate with the group that used a cholesterol lowering drug versus the group that didn’t. In fact, the group that did get the drug had an increased incidence of cancer.
High cholesterol has no relation to increased risk of Heart Disease or Death rate.
What Does Cholesterol Do in the Body?
It is VITAL!
- It is the body’s repair substance. So, if you damage your arteries and you damage your tissue, and you take away the cholesterol, you are taking away the body’s material to rebuild it’s tissue.
- It is the precursor to everything the Adrenals make including Testosterone, Estrogen, and Progesterone. Progesterone actually protects you against Cancer.
- It is the Precursor to vitamin D which is vital to the Immune System.
- The bile salts, required for the digestion of fat, are made of Cholesterol. Fats are essential for Brain Function.
- It is a powerful Antioxidant.
- It protects us against cancer and aging.
- It is vital for proper Neurological function, including Serotonin production.
- When Cholesterol levels drop too low, then Serotonin receptors cannot work.
- It plays a key role in the formation of Memory and the uptake of Hormones in the Brain.
THEREFORE, LOW CHOLESTEROL CREATES MORE ISSUES IN THE BODY THAN HIGH CHOLESTEROL.
Cholesterol lowering diets (Low fat diets) and Cholesterol Lowering Drugs can be expected to disrupt the production of Adrenal hormones and lead to the following:
- Blood Sugar problems
- Mineral Deficiencies
- Chronic Inflammation
- Difficult in Healing
- Allergies and Asthma
- Reduced Libido, Infertility, and Various Reproductive Problems
- Neurological Disorders including Alzheimer’s and Dementia.
The More Drugs you take will lead to an increased risk of Dementia. We spend $203 BILLION on Dementia per year compared to $77 Billion on Cancer. It isn’t worth losing your Brain function by taking prescription drugs to lower your Blood Pressure.
Is High Blood Pressure Dangerous?
Would you give a giraffe a blood pressure drug? There is no animal on the planet that needs a chemical to regulate themselves. Why do we think that we are any different? When you are working out at the gym and straining, do you want your blood pressure to stay steadily low? What about when you are running up the stairs or running away from a threat? NO! Thank goodness it goes up or we would pass out!
Your system is adapting to the needs of your body.
Furthermore, if you SLOW blood pressure down, you SLOW oxygen to the brain… This is not something we want!
If you damage the artery, it inflames and the passage-way gets smaller. It is Poor Diet consisting of GMO foods, sugar, gluten, or smoking or toxic lifestyles that damages the artery walls — NOT High Cholesterol or High Fat in the Diet.
Cholesterol then comes in to “repair” the damaged arteries, causing Inflammation and a smaller artery passage. As a result, blood pressure has to increase in order to work harder to push the blood through the arteries — and thank goodness it does!
BLOOD PRESSURE IS AN ADAPTION TO A PROBLEM: DAMAGED ARTERIES. HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE IS NOT THE PROBLEM.
How Do you Naturally Decrease your Blood Pressure?
- Reduce Chronic Stress, improve Sleep, and Exercise. Back to the Basics.
- Eat a Ketogenic Diet, which consists of Low Carb/ High Fat/ Moderate Protein, including the KETO.
- Apply the Gentle Detox Protocol to Lower Blood Pressure, Regulate Cholesterol, while Increasing your Mental and Physical Energy and Reversing ALL of Your Disease Risks.
- Take Cardio B if you really feel you need to supplement to lower your blood pressure as you are implementing the above recommendations.
- Take Cholesterol Health to Lower your cholesterol naturally while you are changing your lifestyle and applying the Gentle Detox Protocol.
More About my Gentle Detox Protocol:
It quickly Resets the system, including Lowering Blood Pressure, Cholesterol, Blood Sugar, while minimizing the typical Detox symptoms; in other words, results are quicker and you feel great almost immediately.
Together with a low carb diet, these supplements DETOX your Body comfortably, preparing it to REBUILD and to enhance your overall Health and Immune System:
- MegaPre™: is the first Precision Prebiotic™supplement made up of clinically tested, non-digestible oligosaccharides that can increase microbial diversity and selectively feed beneficial bacteria like Akkermansia muciniphila, Faecalibacterium prausnitzii, and Bifidobacteria.
MegaPre™ reinforces the beneficial microbial changes created by MegaSporeBiotic™ to promote a strong and diverse microbiome.
- MegaSporeBiotic™: is a probiotic blend of 5 Bacillus spores that have been shown to maintain a healthy gut barrier and immune function. The bi-phasic life cycle of the Bacillus spores allows them to remain dormant in harsh environments until they reach more favorable environments like the human gastrointestinal tract. Once inside the large intestine, these dormant spores can change into their active, vegetative forms and begin colonizing in the gut. This unique probiotic blend aims to recondition the gut instead of reseeding with probiotic strains that cannot survive digestion or colonize the gut.
MegaSporeBiotic™ helps control the “bad” bacteria and grow the “good” bacteria. It has been shown to help with E. Coli, Salmonella, H. Pylori and more.
- MegaMucosa™: The mucosal system is a very important part of the human immune system. The mucosal system in the intestines contains 150 times more surface area than skin, which makes it an essential element of the immune system that supports healthy immune function. Is the first complete mucosal support supplement of its kind, formulated to support a healthy mucosal barrier. Also contains dairy-free immunoglobulins clinically shown to support a healthy immune system in the mucosa and a state-of-the-art flavobiotic shown to support microbial diversity and short-chain fatty acid production.*
MegaMucosa™ includes: Immunoglobulins: ImmunoLin is a dairy-free immunoglobulin concentrate that supports healthy digestion, detoxification, and intestinal barrier function.
Amino Acids: There are four key amino acids that play an important role in the production of the intestinal mucosa: L-proline, L-serine, L-cysteine, and L-threonine. These four amino acids have been shown to support mucin production and maintain mucin synthesis in the colon, resulting in a thick and healthy mucosal barrier.
Citrus Polyphenols: MicrobiomeX® is a citrus extract with naturally occurring polyphenols that support digestive health and healthy gut barrier function. A clinical study using 500mg of citrus fruit extract found a significant increase in short-chain fatty acid (SCFA) composition, suggesting that citrus polyphenols may help modulate the microbial composition in the gut.
- Advanced Naturals Flora Max Probiotic: Repopulates the good GUT Bacteria to boost the Immune System and improve the Digestive System.
- Accelerated Cellular Detox Powder®: Soaks up the Toxins and carries it gently through the intestinal tract, easing the burden on the liver and kidneys, while also helping with Bloat, and Regularity.
- Oxylent: Replenishes the needed Electrolytes, Minerals, Vitamins and Amino Acids.
- Laxa Comfort: Relieves Constipation. If you are not having 2-3 bowel movements a day, you are considered constipated. 80 PERCENT OF DISEASE IS CAUSED BY CONSTIPATION.
- Accelerated Keto™: Kicks you into “Fat-Burning” within 30 minutes and switches you out of burning carbs for fuel. This is the key to bypassing negative DETOX symptoms with no feelings of nausea or “detox flu” and giving you quick Mental and Physical Energy.
While your body is detoxing, and you take the Keto, your Energy level is higher than ever before, Inflammation throughout the body is reduced immediately, and your body is in a “Healing” State — both Mentally and Physically. It turns On the Good Genes and turns Off the Bad Genes. It immediately balances Blood Sugar and improves Insulin Sensitivity, so your Cravings for sugar and carbs disappear. And, as you apply the the dietary tips above — decreasing grains and sugar and increasing healthy fats in your diet, Blood Pressure and Cholesterol levels normalize NATURALLY.
Sara Banta is a Stanford University Graduate with a Degree in Economics and Psychology, and a certified Natural Supplement Expert & Graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Sara is the Founder of Accelerated Health Products and host of the health & wellness podcast, Accelerated Health Radio.