From Knee Surgery, To Hand Arthritis, To Water Retention — It’s All Inflammation
Within One Night Out With Friends, I heard Complaints About:
- Arthritis in a hand
- Hip pain that won’t go away
- Worries about sun damage and wrinkles
- A knee surgery
- A back surgery
- Oh and the cheat meal of beer and a burger that causes bloating and water retention
… All causing some sort of pain and discomfort.
Everyone you know probably has some sort of pain or “Inflammation” in their body they want to get rid of. You look at the varying issues above and think they all need different resolutions. However, the body is so capable of healing itself, that the same solution can resolve all of the issues above. What’s that?
Inflammation: Cause of Pain and Disease
Inflammation is your body’s response to try to heal an infected area. However, it is a “stress” response. It isn’t meant to be chronic in the body. It is suppose to be temporary and to help the body heal the specific “injury”. Therefore, you reduce the chronic inflammation, you heal the body…
Some parts of disease and pain are actually not very complicated. Your body sees an “Injury” and “Inflames” the area to heal it.
How Do You Quickly Reduce Inflammation?
Eating Anti-inflammatory foods and reducing the “Stressor” that is causing the Inflammation is priority number one. To make the results easier and quicker, take KETO and Liquid BioCell Collagen — both well known for their extreme Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Aging properties, both externally and internally. KETO shifts the body into it’s “Natural Healing State” which quickly reduces Inflammation. In simple terms, it turns on the Good Genes and Turns off the Bad Ones. And, the Liquid BioCell Collagen rebuilds the collagen in your body, which is the “communicator” between the cells. Without collagen, the cells lose efficient communication between each other, and everything “slows down.”
What About Different Kinds of Inflammation?
Does it matter what kind of inflammation is in the body for the Keto and Liquid Biocell to work? NO.
Below is a list of Diseases and how the Inflammation triggers the disease:
- Allergies: 4 Immune Mediated Types + Sensitivities, all of which cause inflammation
- Alzheimer’s: Chronic inflammation destroys brain cells
- Anemia: Inflammatory cytokines attack erythropoietin production
- Ankylosing Spondylitis: Inflammatory cytokines induce autoimmune reactions against joint surfaces
- Asthma: Inflammatory cytokines induce autoimmune reactions against airway lining
- Autism: Inflammatory cytokines induce autoimmune reactions in the brain arresting right hemisphere development
- Arthritis: Inflammatory cytokines destroy joint cartilage and synovial fluid
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: Chronic inflammation causes excessive muscle tension shortening tendons in the forearm and wrist compressing the nerves.
- Celiac: Chronic immune mediated inflammation damages intestinal lining
- Crohn’s Disease: Chronic immune mediated inflammation damages intestinal lining
- Congestive heart failure: Chronic inflammation contributes to heart muscle wasting
- Eczema: Chronic inflammation of the gut and liver with poor detoxification and often antibodies against Transglutaminase-3.
- Fibromyalgia: Inflamed connective tissue often food allergy related and exacerbated by secondary nutritional and neurological imbalances
- Fibrosis: Inflammatory cytokines attack traumatized tissue
- Gall Bladder Disease: Inflammation of the bile duct or excess cholesterol produced in response to gut inflammation
- GERD: Inflammation of the esophagus and digestive tract nearly always food sensitivity and pH driven
- Guillain-Barre: Autoimmune attack of the nervous system often triggered by autoimmune response to external stressors such as vaccinations
- Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis: Autoimmune reaction originating in the gut triggered by antibodies against thyroid enzymes and proteins
- Heart attack: Chronic inflammation contributes to coronary atherosclerosis
- Kidney failure: Inflammatory cytokines restrict circulation and damage nephrons and tubules in the kidneys
- Lupus: Inflammatory cytokines induce an autoimmune attack against connective tissue
- Multiple Sclerosis: Inflammatory cytokines induce autoimmune reactions against myelin
- Neuropathy: Inflammatory cytokines induce autoimmune reactions against myelin and vascular and connective tissues which irritate nerves
- Pancreatitis: Inflammatory cytokines induce pancreatic cell injury
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica: Inflammatory cytokines induce autoimmune reactions against muscles and connective tissue
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: Inflammatory cytokines induce autoimmune reactions against joints
- Scleroderma: Inflammatory cytokines induce an autoimmune attack against connective tissue
- Stroke: Chronic inflammation promoted thromboembolic events
- Surgical complications: Inflammatory cytokines (often pre-dating the surgery) slow or prevent healing
Keto and Liquid BioCell Collagen:
Supply your body and brain with the nutrients to reduce inflammation throughout the whole body and speed healing, while also getting rid of wrinkles and age spots. As a bonus, cravings for inflammatory sugar and carbs disappear.
Combining KETO and Liquid BioCell with a low carb diet, will help:
- Reduce Inflammation
- Rebuild Cartilage and Nerve Damage
- Reverse Aging Skin and Wrinkles
- Improve your Mental State
- Alleviate Anxiety/Depression
- Improve Mood
- Alleviate ADHD
- Help with Alzheimer’s symptoms
- Increase Brain and Physical energy
- May help reverse Diabetes
- Aid in Fat Loss
- Boost Immune System
Sara Banta is a Stanford University Graduate with a Degree in Economics and Psychology, and a certified Natural Supplement Expert & Graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Sara is the Founder of Accelerated Health Products and host of the health & wellness podcast, Accelerated Health Radio.