“Sara, How Do I Keep my Family from Getting Sick? It seems like Germs are EVERYWHERE!”
It does seem like there are more viruses, bacteria and GERMS in general. Or at least more people are sick more often than ever before. Let’s look at this closer…
If people are more sick because of an increased amount of Germs in the world, then the following would have to be true:
- The organism or “Germ” must be present in every case that is sick.
- The Germ must be isolated.
- The Germ must cause the disease in a healthy Host (or person)- and everyone exposed would be sick. In other words, EVERYONE at the birthday party would come home with the flu, not just a few kids…
However, the same Germs that are causing illness in some are also found in healthy individuals who don’t come down with symptoms. For example, many suffer from a bacteria called H. Pylori. Yet, over 60 percent of the population have H. Pylori in their system and are healthy with no symptoms.
Therefore, it isn’t true that Germs cause disease; it is a weakened Immune System that allows disease to prevail.
According to the Germ Theory:
The Severity of Disease = (Number of Pathogens x Opening Size x Virulence of Pathogen) ÷ Resistance of Host
What does that mean?
The traditional medical world attempts to eliminate the “Number of Pathogens” through Antibiotics and Vaccines. They don’t address the “Resistance of the Host” or the Immune System. But regardless of how many Germs they kill through medication, there will be plenty more to threaten the weakened Immune System, and they have compromised an already weakened immune system with the Medication.
Moreover, traditional Western medicine recommends remedies (i.e. Tylenol, Advil, Cold Medicine) to eliminate the “uncomfortable symptoms” like fever, cough, and aches. The body’s response to induce a fever or a cough is its way to fight off the disease; viruses and bacteria die at higher temperatures. So, by taking those remedies, you are prolonging the illness and further weakening the Immune System. Furthermore, every time you take an antibiotic you increase your risk for Cancer and depress the Immune System.
There will always be exposure to Pathogens or Germs; the greatest tool to stay healthy is to boost the Immune System and Improve the “Resistance of Host” part of the equation.
Natural Ways to Improve Your Immune System Without Using Antibiotics:
- Vitamin D: Vital to a strong Immune System
- Accelerated Keto™: Turns on the Immune System, Heals the Gut (where 80 percent of your Immune System resides), reduces free radicals in the body. Turns off the Disease-causing Genes in the body.
- Accelerated Scalar Copper™: Copper serves as an immunity builder by preventing and curing anemia, which enables your body to both defend and heal faster. It also acts as an antioxidant that supports immunity.
- Oxylent: Provides the necessary Vitamins, Minerals, Electrolytes and Amino Acids in a easily absorbed formula to boost the Immune System.
- MegaPre™: is the first Precision Prebiotic™supplement made up of clinically tested, non-digestible oligosaccharides that can increase microbial diversity and selectively feed beneficial bacteria like Akkermansia muciniphila, Faecalibacterium prausnitzii, and Bifidobacteria.MegaPre™ reinforces the beneficial microbial changes created by MegaSporeBiotic™ to promote a strong and diverse microbiome.
- MegaSporeBiotic™: is a probiotic blend of 5 Bacillus spores that have been shown to maintain a healthy gut barrier and immune function. The bi-phasic life cycle of the Bacillus spores allows them to remain dormant in harsh environments until they reach more favorable environments like the human gastrointestinal tract. Once inside the large intestine, these dormant spores can change into their active, vegetative forms and begin colonizing in the gut. This unique probiotic blend aims to recondition the gut instead of reseeding with probiotic strains that cannot survive digestion or colonize the gut.MegaSporeBiotic™ helps control the “bad” bacteria and grow the “good” bacteria. It has been shown to help with E. Coli, Salmonella, H. Pylori and more.
- MegaMucosa™: The mucosal system is a very important part of the human immune system. The mucosal system in the intestines contains 150 times more surface area than skin, which makes it an essential element of the immune system that supports healthy immune function. Is the first complete mucosal support supplement of its kind, formulated to support a healthy mucosal barrier. Also contains dairy-free immunoglobulins clinically shown to support a healthy immune system in the mucosa and a state-of-the-art flavobiotic shown to support microbial diversity and short-chain fatty acid production.MegaMucosa™ includes: Immunoglobulins: ImmunoLin is a dairy-free immunoglobulin concentrate that supports healthy digestion, detoxification, and intestinal barrier function.Amino Acids: There are four key amino acids that play an important role in the production of the intestinal mucosa: L-proline, L-serine, L-cysteine, and L-threonine. These four amino acids have been shown to support mucin production and maintain mucin synthesis in the colon, resulting in a thick and healthy mucosal barrier.
Citrus Polyphenols: MicrobiomeX® is a citrus extract with naturally occurring polyphenols that support digestive health and healthy gut barrier function. A clinical study using 500mg of citrus fruit extract found a significant increase in short-chain fatty acid (SCFA) composition, suggesting that citrus polyphenols may help modulate the microbial composition in the gut.
Sara Banta is a Stanford University Graduate with a Degree in Economics and Psychology, and a certified Natural Supplement Expert & Graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Sara is the Founder of Accelerated Health Products and host of the health & wellness podcast, Accelerated Health Radio.