It seems to me that over the last few years, more people have been suffering from “unexplained” health problems, like autoimmune diseases, gut issues, arthritis, mental health issues, and especially unexplained weight gain.
Reasons for Unexplained Weight Gain
Why are we seeing an increase in people complaining of unexplained weight gain? There are multiple reasons, let’s explore some of them.
1. Stress and Cortisol
Over the last few years, the level of perceived stress has increased significantly. Cortisol, often referred to as the “stress hormone,” can have complex effects on fat, metabolism and weight gain. While it is true that chronically elevated cortisol levels can contribute to weight gain, the relationship between cortisol and body fat is multifaceted.
Here are some key points on the relationship between stress, cortisol and weight gain :
- Stress Response: Cortisol is released by the adrenal glands in response to stress. In acute or short-term stress situations, cortisol can mobilize stored energy (in the form of glucose and fatty acids) to provide a quick source of energy for the body’s fight-or-flight response.
- Appetite and Cravings: Some individuals may experience increased appetite and cravings for high-calorie, sugary, or fatty foods when stressed, which can lead to weight gain over time.
- Fat Storage: Chronic stress and consistently elevated cortisol levels may contribute to fat storage, particularly abdominal fat. This is because cortisol can stimulate the storage of energy as fat in the abdominal area.
- Metabolism: Prolonged stress and elevated cortisol levels can potentially slow down metabolism in some individuals, making it easier to gain weight and harder to lose it.
- Insulin Resistance: Chronic stress can also lead to insulin resistance, which can disrupt blood sugar regulation and promote fat storage.
2. Eating More Processed Foods
Consuming processed foods contributes to weight gain for several reasons:
- High Calorie Density: Many processed foods are calorie-dense, meaning they provide a large number of calories in a relatively small portion. These foods often contain added sugars, unhealthy fats, and refined carbohydrates, all of which can contribute to excess calorie intake.
- Added Sugars: Processed foods frequently contain high amounts of added sugars, particularly fructose, which can lead to increased calorie consumption. What’s more, fructose is metabolized differently than glucose; it is processed in the liver and directly converted into liver fat without being used for energy. Fructose also steals ATP out of the body which is cellular energy. As a result, people tend to eat more, hoping for more energy as the fructose lowers their energy. Excessive sugar intake has been linked to weight gain and obesity.
- Low Nutrient Density: Processed foods often lack essential nutrients like vitamins, minerals, and fiber while being high in empty calories. The gut looks for specific nutrients like amino acids from protein and omega 3 fatty acids to trigger a satiety hormone called CCK; processed foods don’t have these nutrients and fail to trigger the appetite suppressant hormone. This can lead to overeating as the body seeks the nutrients it needs.
- High in Unhealthy Fats: Many processed foods contain unhealthy trans fats and seed oils, which can contribute to weight gain by causing inflammation and insulin resistance at the cellular level. So, even though these fats don’t contain glucose, they raise insulin resistance which leads to weight gain.
- Lack of Satiety: Processed foods may not promote a feeling of fullness or satiety, leading to overconsumption. This is due to the lack of bulk that comes with fiber and the lack of nutrients triggering CCK.
- Processed Ingredients: Some additives and preservatives in processed foods may affect metabolism and appetite regulation as the body doesn’t recognize them as “real” food. When the body sees something as a toxin, it will encapsulate it in fat cells for survival purposes.
- Convenience and Portion Sizes: Processed foods are often designed for convenience and may encourage larger portion sizes, leading to excessive calorie intake.
- Altered Gut Microbiome: Certain additives, emulsifiers, and preservatives in processed foods can negatively impact the gut microbiome, cause leaky gut, inflammation, and malnutrition, which all can influence weight regulation.
3. Fructose Consumption
The consumption of fructose, particularly when it comes from added sugars, has been linked to the development of insulin resistance and weight gain.
It’s crucial to distinguish between naturally occurring fructose in fruits, vegetables, and honey, which does not contribute to these problems, and the fructose used as a sweetener in many processed foods and beverages, including sodas, candies, crackers, breads, and desserts. Even seemingly “healthy” packaged dairy, meats, and other foods may contain hidden sugars.
When we ingest fructose, it primarily undergoes metabolism in the liver. Unlike glucose, which most cells in the body can easily absorb and use for energy, fructose is predominantly processed in the liver.
Excessive fructose intake can overwhelm the liver’s processing capacity, leading to various metabolic effects that can foster insulin resistance. This includes:
- Increased Liver Fat: Excessive fructose consumption can encourage the accumulation of fat in the liver, a condition known as non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD). The presence of liver fat can disrupt insulin signaling and contribute to insulin resistance, a key factor in the development of diabetes.
- Elevated Triglycerides: Fructose intake can boost triglyceride production in the liver. High blood triglyceride levels are associated with insulin resistance and an elevated risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Impaired Insulin Signaling: Fructose has been demonstrated to disrupt insulin signaling pathways in various tissues. It can interfere with the normal function of insulin receptors, reducing insulin sensitivity, and impairing the ability of cells to take up glucose.
- Increased Uric Acid Levels: Metabolizing fructose can raise uric acid levels in the blood, which has been linked to insulin resistance and a heightened risk of metabolic disorders. Uric acid can also accelerate the removal of copper from the body, resulting in low bioavailable copper levels that lead to iron accumulation in the liver, a factor in Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease. Low copper levels can also contribute to elevated triglycerides and cholesterol.
It’s essential to recognize that fructose from whole fruits, which also provide fiber and essential nutrients, typically does not pose a concern for insulin resistance. The adverse effects of fructose consumption are more closely associated with excessive added sugars, which are often present in processed foods and beverages.
4. Spike Protein
The Spike Protein dysregulates the function of the ACE2 enzyme receptor in the liver which leads to a buildup of Angiotensin 2. As a result, the following may occur:
- Water retention
- Insulin dysregulation and unexplained weight gain
- Increase in antidiuretic hormone
- Oxidative stress
- Hormonal imbalance which can lead to weight gain
5. Copper Deficiency
The increase in dietary fructose and processed foods, coupled with the infiltration of the Spike Protein, has accelerated the depletion of copper in our diets.
Fructose metabolism, in particular, results in substantial copper depletion, and the Spike Protein acts independently to deplete copper reserves.
Copper plays a vital role in reducing uric acid levels, a crucial component in preventing insulin resistance and weight gain.
Copper prevents insulin resistance and weight gain through multiple mechanisms:
- Blocking the Polyol Pathway: Copper inhibits the Polyol Pathway, a metabolic process responsible for converting glucose into sorbitol and fructose. In the absence of copper, uric acid levels rise, paving the way for insulin resistance and unexplained weight gain.
- Regulating Triglycerides and Liver Fat: Copper helps maintain healthy levels of triglycerides and prevents the accumulation of fat in the liver. An excessive buildup of fat in the liver is a contributing factor to the development of insulin resistance.
- Managing Iron Levels: Copper plays a crucial role in iron regulation within the bloodstream, addressing the root cause of oxidative stress. Reduced oxidative stress leads to lower uric acid levels and a decreased likelihood of developing insulin resistance.
Radiation, whether non-ionizing or ionizing, has been linked to an elevation in insulin resistance, posing potential harm to the nervous, endocrine, and hormonal systems. This radiation exposure can result in oxidative stress, free radical damage, and even DNA damage, contributing to an increased risk of early-onset dementia.
When the body detects the presence of toxins and radiation, it tends to activate a “survival mode” response. This response involves several adaptive measures:
- Metabolic Adjustment: The body lowers its metabolic rate as a protective measure.
- Increased Insulin Resistance: Insulin resistance is heightened to facilitate the storage of more fat, serving as a source of emergency energy.
- Toxin and Radiation Storage: Toxins and radiation are sequestered within larger fat cells to shield vital organs from potential harm.
- Reduced ATP and Energy: Radiation exposure can lead to a decrease in ATP (adenosine triphosphate) and overall energy levels.
This radiation originates from various sources, including smartphones, 5G technology, smart meters, X-rays, and electromagnetic fields (EMFs). Understanding these potential effects underscores the importance of minimizing exposure to radiation and implementing protective measures to mitigate its impact on health.
Our bodies now bear an overwhelming toxic load that surpasses anything our ancestors experienced. Modern challenges such as GMOs and glyphosate in our food, the presence of lead, mercury, and other heavy metals in dental fillings, vaccinations, and water sources, as well as the presence of fluoride, chloride, and bromide in our food and water, introduce toxins that our ancestors did not confront.
These toxins place a significant burden on the liver, disrupt hormonal balance, prompt the body to generate new fat cells as protective enclosures for these toxins, and exacerbate issues related to insulin resistance and obesity.
Xenoestrogens are synthetic compounds that mimic the effects of natural estrogen in the body. They can be found in various environmental sources, including certain plastics, pesticides, and industrial chemicals.
There is evidence to suggest that these compounds may contribute to weight gain through various mechanisms including:
- Hormonal Disruption: Xenoestrogens can disrupt the body’s endocrine system and hormonal balance. This disruption may influence appetite regulation, metabolism, and fat storage, potentially leading to weight gain.
- Fat Cell Function: Some studies have indicated that xenoestrogens may affect the function of adipose (fat) tissue, potentially promoting fat accumulation and obesity.
- Insulin Sensitivity: Xenoestrogens may interfere with insulin sensitivity, increasing the risk of insulin resistance, which can lead to weight gain and obesity.
- Disruption of Thyroid Function: Thyroid hormones play a crucial role in regulating metabolism. Xenoestrogens may disrupt thyroid function, leading to metabolic imbalances that can contribute to weight gain.
- Appetite Regulation: Xenoestrogens may affect the brain’s control of appetite, potentially leading to increased food intake and weight gain.
9. Dirty Liver
The liver is the master detox organ and plays a pivotal role in producing the ESTROGEN BINDING PROTEIN. However, when the liver is backed up, functioning suboptimally or burdened with toxins, this task becomes challenging.
If the liver is unable to clear all the toxins that invade the body, other functions like converting the inactive thyroid hormone T4 into the active and metabolic-dependent hormone T3, and fat and protein metabolism will suffer, leading to weight gain.
Additionally, the liver is the site where Phase 1, 2, and 3 estrogen detoxification processes take place. So, as the liver is suffering, it is unable to clear the excess estrogens, leading to further weight gain.
10. Leaky Gut
Leaky Gut, medically known as increased intestinal permeability, occurs when the integrity of the intestinal walls is compromised, resulting in the formation of tiny openings or “leaks.” Consequently, foreign particles seep into the bloodstream, triggering a systemic inflammatory response that can be a precursor to various chronic and autoimmune diseases.
An imbalance in the gut’s microbial community, where beneficial microbes are outnumbered by potentially harmful bacteria, is termed dysbiosis.
Dysbiosis can be primarily attributed to several factors, including:
- Antibiotic Use
- Pathogenic Microorganisms
- Toxic Plant Compounds
- Environmental and Food Toxins
When the gut’s microbial balance is disrupted, undesirable pathogens can compromise the protective mucosal barrier in the intestinal lining. In the absence of an intact mucosal barrier, toxins may migrate toward intestinal cells, inflicting damage and inciting inflammation.
How to Reverse Unexplained Weight Gain
The body is capable of rewinding all of the threats that are causing unexplained weight gain. It is imperative to address the threats above and go beyond “cutting calories and more exercise.”
1. Sara Banta’s Ascent Diet Cleanse
Through the powerful synergy of the supplements in the Ascent Diet Cleanse and the food detailed in the Accelerated Food Guide, detoxification and weight loss is amplified, and you will experience improved mental and physical energy without the typical detox “flu” symptoms.
The Ascent Diet Cleanse contains the following supplements:
- Acceleradine® Iodine
- Accelerated Thyroid®
- Accelerated Keto®
- Accelerated Colloidal Silver™
- Accelerated Cellular Detox® Powder
- Wild-Lytes or QuintEssential 0.9 (you choose what you want)
- Accelerated Ancient Salt® (sample)
- Livrol Forte
- Malic Acid
- Laxa Comfort
Here’s a basic guideline of how each supplement works.
Iodine holds a critical role within the Ascent Diet Cleanse, intensifying the detoxification process and promoting comprehensive body rejuvenation.
Iodine exhibits antiviral, antifungal, antibacterial, and antimicrobial properties, effectively purifying your system from foreign pathogens that burden the immune system and impede detox pathways. Additionally, iodine aids in managing inflammation, neutralizing free radicals, alleviating allergies, and regulating histamines.
Simultaneously, Acceleradine® actively expels toxins, heavy metals, and radiation that disrupt the body’s optimal state of health and cause unexplained weight gain. Moreover, it targets diseased cells, initiating their destruction through a process known as apoptosis.
In this dual capacity of detoxification and cellular rejuvenation, iodine not only boosts your metabolism, promoting fat burning and heightened energy levels, but also supports your weight loss objectives, addresses brain fog and mood-related concerns, and optimizes thyroid function. It increases ATP production by 18 times and increases fat oxidation for better fat burning and weight loss results.
Accelerated Thyroid® is a potent supplement that seamlessly combines three distinct formulas into one, aiming to naturally support thyroid health and unlock an array of benefits:
- Amplifies metabolism and promotes fat burning
- Boosts both physical and mental energy levels
- Helps break down fatty liver
- Expedites wound healing processes
- Reinforces connective tissues and fortifies bones
- Offers additional immune system support
- Uplifts mood and overall well-being
- Enhances digestion
- Aids in B12 production
Incorporating our innovative Scalar Field technology, Accelerated Thyroid® has been Bio Energetically Enhanced, infusing specific rejuvenating patterns. The embedded Scalar frequencies within are programmed to:
- Elevate overall thyroid health and provide aid in managing thyroid conditions
- Counteract toxins present in the thyroid known to contribute to weight gain and sluggish metabolism, including chlorine, fluorine, mercury, and other metals
- Neutralize radiation and nuclear fallout, potential culprits behind weight gain, low energy levels, and mood imbalances
Accelerated Keto® collaboratively works with the other Ascent Diet Cleanse supplements, accelerating the body’s healing process beyond what can be achieved with just a low-carb diet and Accelerated Keto®.
Within a mere 30 minutes, Accelerated Keto® quickly triggers ketosis and activates the body’s fat-burning mechanisms. This transformation supports appetite management and boosts both physical and mental energy by instructing the body to utilize its fat reserves for fuel, reducing the reliance on external food sources.
While in this state, the body focuses on vital tasks such as ridding itself of damaged cells, decreasing inflammation, providing optimal energy to the brain, and aiding in overall restoration.
What sets Accelerated Keto® apart from other exogenous ketone supplements is its unique formula, enriched with numerous herbal cofactors. These components significantly increase ATP production within cells, which constitutes true ENERGY, aid in detoxifying the liver (where fat burning occurs), and help combat brain fog.
- Additionally, Accelerated Keto® is programmed with Scalar frequencies to help:
- Remove emotional and physical shocks from the body
- Cleanse the liver
- Convert saturated fat to unsaturated fat
- Boost the base metabolic rate
You don’t necessarily need to adhere to a high-fat diet to experience the benefits of Accelerated Keto™. Your body can “snack” on its fat stores to maintain a state of ketosis.
Accelerated Cellular Detox® Powder
This exceptional detox powder drink is a superhero for your gut health! Accelerated Cellular Detox® Powder stands as a unique solution designed to aid in absorbing the toxins that are being released during your Ascent Diet Cleanse.
Not only does Accelerated Cellular Detox® Powder contribute to regularity and reduced bloat, but this gut healing detox powder drink plays a vital role in purging your system from the accumulated toxins that have built up over the years.
What sets the detox powder drink apart is its enhancement with Scalar frequency. It is programmed with specific frequencies to:
- Eradicate emotional and physical shock from the body
- Cleanse the body from harmful pesticides and insecticides
- Detoxify the body from heavy metals and radiation
- Wild-Lytes or QuintEssential 0.9
Electrolyte and mineral deficiencies are prevalent among most individuals. During the transition to a low-carb diet, the body sheds surplus water and electrolytes, emphasizing the importance of supplementing with additional electrolytes vital for sustained energy and overall well-being.
QuintEssential 0.9 presents a remarkable solution, encompassing a rich array of up to 78 bioavailable ionic minerals. These minerals diligently replenish your cells, offering the same highly bioavailable mineral-enriched essence that nurtured life on earth for millions of years.
By facilitating proper cell hydration, aiding in leaky gut healing, and enhancing digestion, QuintEssential 0.9 mirrors the mineral balance found in your blood plasma.
Wild-Lytes surpasses the standard electrolyte formula by addressing the impacts of everyday stress, inflammation, adrenal fatigue, and immune disruption at a cellular level. This comprehensive approach establishes a fundamental support system for holistic well-being.
What sets Wild-Lytes apart is its unique formulation—unlike numerous electrolyte supplements, it doesn’t hinder phase one liver detoxification or impede sulfation pathways crucial for oxalate metabolism.
Laxa Comfort: Relieving Constipation
Constipation stands as a significant contributor to disease and toxic accumulation within the body. Maintaining a regularity of 2-3 bowel movements daily is vital to efficiently eliminate toxins.
Laxa Comfort plays a crucial role in ensuring consistent and healthy bowel movements, promoting a toxin-free system. Achieving the recommended number of daily bowel movements is imperative for effective toxin removal from the body.
Accelerated Ancient Salt® (sample)
Accelerated Ancient Salt® is a negatively charged health salt, where its negative charge effectively draws out positively charged toxins, parasites, and undigested fats from your system. While seamlessly supporting the detoxification process during the cleanse, it also supplies the essential electrolytes your body requires. Moreover, Accelerated Ancient Salt® helps curb cravings for carbohydrates and sugar, while extending your fasting window.
Crafted from pure, unadulterated, unbleached, unheated, and unrefined ancient seabed and sea salt sourced from pristine origins, this salt is free from harmful or synthetic additives.
Accelerated Ancient Salt® comprises a blend of five treasured salts hailing from high-frequency locations in the Andes Mountains, the Himalayas, and Utah. Elevating its potency, it is scalar-charged, further enhancing its frequency.
Benefits of Accelerated Ancient Salt®:
- Excellent Source of Electrolytes: Simply add it to your water for a revitalizing boost of electrolytes.
- Appetite Control and Nausea Alleviation: Applying it to your tongue can help curb your appetite and provide relief from nausea.
- Gourmet Flavor Enhancement: Elevate the flavor of your food by incorporating it into your dishes. It can even be ground into a powder for convenient sprinkling. Many swear by it as their exclusive salt for culinary delights.
- Frequency Increase in Detox Baths: Enhance your detox baths by adding 1 tablespoon of Accelerated Ancient Salt® along with 1/2 cup of Dead Sea Salt.
- Blood Sugar Regulation: It can serve as an alternative to sugary treats, sodas, and white crackers, aiding in reducing blood sugar levels.
Livrol Forte, Malic Acid, and Oxy Clear
Starting in week 3, the combination of Livrol Forte and Malic Acid will work together to prepare the liver and gallstones for a successful flush from your body.
Oxy-Clear Digestive Cleanse Support offers vital digestive and detox support, promoting proper bowel function. Particularly beneficial for individuals dealing with constipation or those undergoing detoxification programs, Oxy-Clear provides gentle and natural relief for the bowels. While typically reserved for the final day of the Liver Flush, it can also be incorporated daily if Laxa Comfort proves too strong for constipation issues.
Livrol Forte and Malic Acid form a potent combination, shielding the liver from harmful toxins and enhancing the digestion and assimilation of food. This powerful duo not only contributes to the softening of liver stones and gallstones but also aids in their release during the last day of the flush.
Additional Supplements to Enhance Weight Loss Results
Accelerated Scalar Copper®
As previously mentioned, copper is instrumental in combating weight gain, insulin resistance, and uric acid accumulation through a multitude of pathways.
Accelerated Scalar Copper® stands out as the premier liquid copper supplement, boasting an exceptional absorption rate of 100%, far surpassing the 5-10% absorption typical in other supplements.
Formulated utilizing proprietary Scalar technology and enriched with specific frequencies, this supplement offers amplified restoration potential and enhanced efficacy, ensuring copper’s optimal utilization within the body.
Radiation is a hidden cause of weight gain, as it disrupts insulin and forces the body to create more fat cells to encapsulate radiation and toxins. Oral radiation drops, NucNoMore® helps to zero out non-ionizing and ionizing radiation from the body. This supplement is essential to address the growing threat of radiation in our modern world and is the only oral EMF protection solution.
Berberine, often referred to as nature’s Ozempic, is like the medication Metformin, recognized for its efficacy in managing insulin resistance and diabetes. Berberine aids in regulating glucose and fat metabolism, ensuring optimal insulin and blood glucose levels.
Rapid and frequent spikes in blood sugar can contribute to insulin resistance and weight gain. Berberine plays a crucial role in maintaining steady blood sugar levels, potentially reversing insulin resistance.
Remarkably, Berberine has demonstrated effectiveness comparable to Metformin but without its associated side effects. The inclusion of HCL in Berberine supports the digestion of fat and protein, subsequently enhancing nutrient absorption.
Lifestyle Changes to Address Unexplained Weight Gain
Image © Northstar Bison: Bison Rib-eye Steak
Increase Protein Intake
Aiming for 1-1.2 grams of wild animal protein per pound of desired lean body mass can yield remarkable weight loss benefits while maintaining healthy muscle mass. Not only does consuming protein help improve insulin sensitivity and fatty liver, but it also quashes cravings for processed foods and sugar, satiates appetite, promotes lean muscle mass, alleviates bloating, improves gut health, and keeps the body in a fat-burning mode.
Protein intake triggers the hormone CCK, an appetite suppressor, supports the development of lean muscles, and heightens glucagon, often referred to as the “fat-burning” hormone.
Incorporating wild animal proteins like lamb, bison, deer, grass-fed beef, elk, wild salmon, arctic char, and other wild fish into your diet provides essential amino acids, high levels of omega-3 fatty acids, collagen, and vital vitamins such as Vitamin D, E, and B complex.
Prioritizing wild protein consumption elevates the glucagon-to-insulin ratio, diminishing insulin resistance and stimulating increased fat burning.
Moreover, steering clear of conventional chicken, poultry, and beef helps reduce the presence of inflammatory proteins known as amyloids in the body. These amyloids, found in conventional meats, can elevate liver inflammation, disrupt fat-burning mechanisms, foster gut pathogens, and contribute to neurological disorders like Alzheimer’s and dementia.
Restrict Certain Vegetables, Grains, and Legumes
Most grains and legumes, often tainted with GMOs, are abundant in carbohydrates, exacerbating insulin resistance. They are also notorious for causing leaky gut, extracting nutrients from the body, and impeding proper nutrient absorption.
Additionally, specific vegetables, grains, and legumes contain oxalates, sulfur, or lectins, disrupting detoxification and liver function.
By eliminating all legumes, grains, and certain vegetables following the guidelines outlined in the Accelerated Food Guide, you can foster gut healing, achieve optimal nutrient absorption, and curb sugar cravings.
Once the gut is healed and insulin sensitivity is achieved, gradual reintroduction of these vegetables can be initiated.
Exercise Around Meals
Incorporating a walk before or after a meal can significantly impact blood sugar and insulin levels. This practice augments fat oxidation and reduces cortisol, creating a favorable environment for healthy insulin resistance and potential diabetes reversal.
Cut Out Processed Foods
Removing processed foods is crucial as they exacerbate weight gain Insulin Resistance through multiple mechanisms:
- Processed foods are overly palatable, desensitizing taste buds and promoting overconsumption, creating a vicious cycle of craving more processed foods.
- Lacking essential amino acids and omega-3 fatty acids, processed foods fail to trigger CCK, the appetite-suppressing hormone, resulting in uncontrolled consumption.
- Stripped of fiber, processed foods cause rapid blood sugar spikes, aggravating insulin resistance.
- Emulsifiers in processed foods harm the gut lining, impairing sensory neurons and disrupting signals from CCK that regulate appetite, contributing to increased sugar-laden food intake and heightened insulin resistance.
- Processed foods alter dopamine regulation in the brain, intensifying sugar cravings.
Avoid Artificial Sweeteners
Artificial sweeteners like aspartame, saccharin, dextrose, maltitol, and others not only raise blood sugar levels, prompting an insulin response and fueling cravings for real sugar and carbs, but they also adversely impact the gut microbiome. This disruption can lead to leaky gut, bloating, constipation, and nutrient malabsorption. While monk fruit and stevia are comparatively less problematic in moderation, excessive use can also burden the liver. It’s best to limit their intake.
Stem Cell Activation Patches
The stem cell activation patches outlined below enhance outcomes related to improved weight loss, insulin resistance, inflammation, physical energy, and more.
The X49 patch aids in reducing body fat and liver fat while simultaneously promoting muscle mass increase. These effects are instrumental in helping to improve weight loss and insulin resistance. Moreover, the X49 helps elevate energy levels and supports post-exercise recovery, enhancing cardiovascular function and focus. It contributes to muscle tone and strength while fortifying bone density. The X49 patch works with the Ascent Diet Cleanse to amplify health results.
The Energy Enhancer Patches augment caloric burn, fat loss, and metabolic rate—all critical elements that enhance weight loss. They are known to boost caloric expenditure by an additional 300 calories daily. Achieved through increased ATP in the mitochondria, enhanced fat oxidation, elevated heart rate variability, improved bioelectrical measurement or “phase angle” ensuring the integrity of cell walls, reduced inflammation, and heightened endurance.
Moreover, the Energy Enhancer Patches facilitate fat burning and muscle growth. They work in harmony with the Accelerated Keto®, effectively targeting body and liver fat while accessing a sustained energy source.
The above aspects, combined with the Ascent Diet Cleanse, work synergistically to combat weight gain, insulin resistance and Fatty Liver Disease. Additionally, integrating these patches into the Ascent Diet Cleanse regimen improves digestion and circulation, optimizing nutrient absorption for a healthier gut.
X39 Stem Cell Activation Patches
The X39 patches enhance your body’s natural stem cell production and reset over 4,000 genes to a more youthful state. This includes genes responsible for fat burning, preventing muscle wasting, and improving insulin sensitivity. When using X39, results in reversing Fatty Liver and Diabetes from the Ascent Diet Cleanse are further heightened.
Measure with Lumen
Image © Sara Banta
Lumen employs a proprietary blend of algorithms, CO2 sensors, flow meters, barometric pressure, and temperature sensing technology to determine whether your body is primarily burning carbs or fat for fuel. This insightful data guides you on strategies to help with weight loss and insulin resistance effectively.
Sara Banta is a Stanford University Graduate with a Degree in Economics and Psychology, and a certified Natural Supplement Expert & Graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Sara is the Founder of Accelerated Health Products and host of the health & wellness podcast, Accelerated Health Radio.