In this episode we discuss…
- How I turned my own and my children’s health challenges into opportunities (and how you can too)
- How to discern high quality supplements vs. junk supplements
- Why most of the population is iodine deficient and how iodine deficiency can negatively impact your health
- How to get more iodine in your diet in a pure, uncontaminated form
- The potential benefits of silver for natural detoxification
- The important difference between colloidal silver and hydrosol silver for detoxification
- Simple steps to detox to rebuild your physical health
- How to turn your passion for health and wellness into a career you love
Wellness Warriors Radio is your go-to resource for open and candid conversation about the nuances of health and wellness. In each episode Michal and Beth discuss a unique perspective on living optimally.
Sara Banta is a Stanford University Graduate with a Degree in Economics and Psychology, and a certified Natural Supplement Expert & Graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Sara is the Founder of Accelerated Health Products and host of the health & wellness podcast, Accelerated Health Radio.