Brad Kearns discusses health, hormones and vibrational healing with Sara Banta on the B.rad Podcast. For the full show notes, click here.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- The importance of “increasing your frequency” and boosting your immune function
- Hormone dysregulation caused by toxic environmental influences
- Toxic metals (how they get into our systems and the most effective way of detoxing from them)
- How environmental pollutants are taking a serious toll on male and female fertility
- How to identify and treat the source of the problem (and not just the symptoms)
- Why not all “healthy” food is actually healthy for you
Brad Kearns, 56, is a New York Times bestselling author, Guinness World Record setting professional Speedgolfer, #3 world-ranked Masters age 55-59 track&field high jumper, and former national champion and #3 world-ranked professional triathlete.
Brad hosts the B.rad podcast, covering healthy living, peak performance, and personal growth with his carefree style and lively sense of humor. Brad promotes a nutrition, supplementation and lifestyle transformation program he calls the “MOFO Mission,” designed to optimize male hormone function in order to maintain passion and competitive intensity throughout life.
Sara Banta is a Stanford University Graduate with a Degree in Economics and Psychology, and a certified Natural Supplement Expert & Graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Sara is the Founder of Accelerated Health Products and host of the health & wellness podcast, Accelerated Health Radio.