Last week my kids came home telling me how many kids were absent or sent home from school sick. Meanwhile, I had many emergency calls and emails from families needing Silver right away because they were getting hit with sore throats, coughs and fevers. For others, their coworkers were coughing all over the office, and they wanted to protect themselves.
With the onset of Cold and Flu Season, you might be asking yourself…
Should I Get the Flu Vaccine or Not?
While I am going to stay out of the argument For or Against the Vaccine, you may want to explore the pros and cons yourself and listen to John Bergman here. However, here are two simple facts that everyone can agree on:
1. The Flu Vaccine is only effective against a few strands of the virus.
2. Silver helps support the Immune System. Accelerated Health Products uses customized distillation technology to produce a more effective Silver Solution.
Which One Increases Your Odds of Successfully Avoiding the Flu?
Silver is the most effective, broad-spectrum and safe supplement. And when you need an additional supplement for an especially weak Immune System, the below Remedies help the Silver work more effectively, as they target specific issues.
But Wait, Isn’t A Balanced Diet More Important?
Nutrition and diet are, of course, very important also. Sugar and gluten feed the bad bugs that will compromise your immune system. The old adage “starve a fever” is true! As you eat sugar while sick, you are feeding the foreign pathogen. If you would like guidance in what foods to focus on, click here.
Natural Remedies That Boost Your Immune System
Ola Loa Award-winning Multivitamin
An easy, tasty way to get the basic vitamins, minerals and electrolytes to boost your Immune System and fight the surrounding cold and flu bugs.
It has no sugar and has an exceptionally great absorption rate, which is further improved when taken with Silver!
My kids ask for it, and they admit they feel more energy when it is in their system.
Ultimate FloraMax 50 Billion by Advanced Naturals is a high-potency probiotic formula that contains 50 billion active cultures per capsule, including 30 billion Bifidobacteria, the most prevalent good bacteria in the human digestive tract. It includes 10 beneficial probiotic strains that occur naturally in the human body.
- One capsule per day convenience
- Targeted release vegetable capsules designed to resist stomach acid
- Potency guaranteed until expiration
- Dairy and gluten free
Isatis Gold by Health Concerns
Isatis Gold is a combination of Western and Chinese herbs widely studied and used in China as a broad spectrum antibiotic and antiviral agent.
Echinacea and goldenseal are used in combination to reduce swelling and treat inflammatory conditions of the upper respiratory tract. Platycodon is an anti-inflammatory herb that reduces phlegm, relieves coughs, and moistens the throat.
- Bacterial and viral infections that cause inflammation and fever
- Upper respiratory, colds, flu, and bronchitis
- Sinus congestion, sore throats and headaches
Cold Away by Health Concerns
A Natural Herbal Formula that helps reduce symptoms of colds. Recommended for those with cold, fever, cough, sore throat, and sinus congestion.
- Sinus and chest congestion
- Sore throats
- Swollen tonsils
Yin Chao Jr. by Health Concerns
This formula, based on more that 60 years of clinical experience, is a gentle yet effective remedy for addressing children’s colds.
Can be used by children and adults alike for:
- Treating colds, fever, cough, vomiting and diarrhea in children
- Revitalizing the digestive system
- Strengthening the body’s immune system
- Soothing the lungs during viral or bronchial invasions
Clear Air by Health Concerns
Clear Air combines herbs that ventilate the lungs with those that dispel phlegm and stop coughs in order to cleanse the lungs of accumulated contaminants from bacteria, viruses, smoking, or air pollution. Clear Air is based on the traditional formula Ding Chuan Tang.
- Treats acute and chronic bronchitis, asthma, and bronchial asthma
- Treats chronic cough with phlegm, wheezing and chest pain associated with smoking and air pollution
Sara Banta is a Stanford University Graduate with a Degree in Economics and Psychology, and a certified Natural Supplement Expert & Graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Sara is the Founder of Accelerated Health Products and host of the health & wellness podcast, Accelerated Health Radio.