Every other person you come across is missing their gallbladder. We have been told we don’t need it. Doctors say, “It really isn’t necessary. However, you will need to take this prescription for the rest of your life if you get it taken out…”
Every year 20 Million people are diagnosed with Gallbladder problems, and over half of them—10 million people—have their Gallbladders removed!
What is the Gallbladder and What is Bile?
The Gallbladder sits right below the Liver. It holds the Bile that is used to break down the fats in the Liver. It doesn’t produce anything; it holds Bile and squishes it out when you eat.
Doesn’t sound very important? Wrong.
The Bile is the “Detergent” that helps break down the “Grease” or the oil in your foods. And, it helps extract the Fat Soluble Vitamins such as Vitamin A, E, D, and K. Without fat in the diet, these vitamins are not able to be absorbed. Furthermore, the Bile acts as a “Detoxifier” and helps detoxify the Liver and the body.
If the bile gets stuck in the Gallbladder or the Gallbladder gets Inflamed, you will start developing Gallstones. A normal Gallbladder shouldn’t have stones and should easily squeeze Bile through the Bile Ducts into the Liver to break down the foods you eat.
Bile is made out of Cholesterol. As I had mentioned before, Cholesterol is a GOOD thing! Our bodies make 90 percent of it, and Cholesterol is needed to build Sex Hormones, lenses of your Eyes, balance out Estrogen in females, heal the Tissue of the body, produce Cortisol, and much more.
Signs of an Unhealthy Gallbladder or Bile Deficiency:
- Bloating and Burping.
- Low Thyroid. Thyroid hormones becomes activated in the Liver. Without enough Bile, you can’t convert T4 into T3—your usable Thyroid hormone.
- High Toxins. Bile helps flush out the toxins. Without enough Bile, there is a build up of toxins.
- Right Shoulder pain. When the Gallbladder enlarges or inflames, it pinches on a nerve that travels to the right shoulder and into your neck.
- Headaches or Migraines. 98% of Headaches or Migraines are related to the Gallbladder or Lack of Bile.
- Constipation. Bile is a lubricant, so without enough you will have constipation.
- Never feeling satiated. Without enough Bile, you won’t be able to pull enough Nutrients from the food and thus never feel satisfied.
- Cravings for Fried Foods or Sweets. Bile is important for regulating Blood Sugar so when it is malfunctioning, your Cravings are more pronounced.
- Itchy (Hives) eyes and skin.
- Deficiencies in Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K1 and K2. Can lead to Night Blindness, Dry Skin and eyes, Depression, Bone Health, Muscle deterioration, Pituitary deterioration, Bloody Noses, osteoporosis, High Blood Pressure.
- Loss of Testosterone and Increased Estrogen in Men.
- Elevated Cholesterol
What Are the Possible Causes?
- Junk Food and Fried Foods
- Soy Protein Isolates
- Too much cooked protein. There are no enzymes to break it down. You need to eat enough veggies with enzymes to breakdown that protein.
- Estrogen from birth control pills, fibroids, etc.
- Cortisol from stress. Reduces digestion and can cause bloat.
- Lack of Veggies
What Can I Do for My Gallbladder?
- Relieves pathogenic elements that contribute to acute gallbladder colic and helps dissolve gall stones.
- Relieves chronic Gallbladder Inflammation with Indigestion, Nausea, and Discomfort in the flanks, epigastrium, or abdomen.
- Effective in Preventing Stones in the Urinary System.
- According to Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM): Clears stagnant Liver Qi, Clears Damp Heat from the Liver and Gallbladder, Moves the blood.
2. Gentle and Easy Liver Flush
With my Gentle and Easy Liver Flush you will flush out hundreds of Stones out of the Liver and Gallbladder, which will:
- Increase your Metabolism.
- Improve Thyroid Function. Thyroid hormones are converted in the Liver (T4 to T3).
- Improve Detoxification.
- Improve Metabolism of Fat.
- Improve Mood and let go of “Frustration and Anger”.
- Improve Nutrient Absorption.
- Strengthen your Overall Immune System.
Sara Banta is a Stanford University Graduate with a Degree in Economics and Psychology, and a certified Natural Supplement Expert & Graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Sara is the Founder of Accelerated Health Products and host of the health & wellness podcast, Accelerated Health Radio.