Is Detoxification Necessary?
Yes, virtually all of us are toxic and everyone is exposed to toxins to a greater or lesser extent. And, yes, chemicals are stored in your body and, yes, there is a cumulative effect. What’s more, the dose doesn’t really matter, because a low dose can be just as damaging as a high dose, especially when it comes to endocrine disrupting chemicals.
Three Principles of Detoxification
For Detoxification to be effective, three elements need to be occurring:
- Mobilization: includes calorie restriction or fasting and exercise to engage lipolysis
- Detoxification: involves stimulating and optimizing all of the detoxification pathways
- Excretion: It is imperative that you excrete the toxins that are released from the system with binders and routine bowel movements. Without regular bowel movements, the toxins get reabsorbed by the system. You are considered constipated if you are not having 2-3 bowel movements per day!
Let’s focus on the easy part: EXCRETION
The Importance of Binders
To effectively detox, you first need to mobilize the toxins, then optimize your detox pathways, and finally bind the toxins flowing through your system so that they can be eliminated through your urine, feces or sweat. To do this, you need some kind of binding agent.
The ideal binding agent is Accelerated Detox Powder
It works great for:
- Food Poisoning
- Alcohol Poisoning
- Radiation Exposure
- As well as just making you feel good!
Furthermore, it will work in conjunction with any DETOX PROGRAM you do, making it incredibly more effective. Many people notice an improvement in regularity, decrease in bloating, better sleep, and weight loss.
The Activated Charcoal in Accelerated Cellular Detox Powder provides the added benefits of:
- Helping soak up poisons, including alcohol and other toxic chemicals
- Lowering cholesterol levels
- Decreasing intestinal gas
- Preventing hangovers
- Reducing acne and improved skin health.
Other Natural Supplements that Support Healthy (Regular) Elimination and Detoxification:
Laxa Comfort: A natural herbal supplement for healthy bowl movements. Relieves gassiness, and alleviates occasional constipation. Laxa Comfort generally induces bowel movement within 6 to 8 hours.
The Gentle Detox Kit: Clean Out and Rebuild, while still indulging in Summer Fun!
Save 15% on this 5-piece kit that includes everything you need to complete an easy 30 Day Detox.
Order the Gentle Detox Kit Here
Sara Banta is a Stanford University Graduate with a Degree in Economics and Psychology, and a certified Natural Supplement Expert & Graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Sara is the Founder of Accelerated Health Products and host of the health & wellness podcast, Accelerated Health Radio.