How Toxic Are You?
Every year, the average person is exposed to 14 pounds of pesticides, herbicides, food additives, and preservatives. The EPA studied chemicals stored in the fat of humans showed 100% of people had diocines, PCB’s, dichlorobenzene, and xylene.
Before I really started diving into detox, I always thought the government was protecting me and would never expose me to chemicals that are harmful or that my body could not detox naturally from. That thought could not be more off-base! Our ancestors were not exposed to all of these toxins and the human body was able to detox naturally with the help of the liver, kidneys and other detox pathways. Without actively engaging in detoxification, these toxins build-up in the fat stores, cause unexplained weight gain, and burden the liver, kidneys and other organs which then lead to chronic disease. Unfortunately we are living in a world where it is an uphill battle to keep our bodies in a healthy state.
Detoxing is imperative now as many toxins have been related to cancers. The build-up of toxins in our tissues and fat happen slowly where you may not be able to connect the dots that are causing your unexplained symptoms. These toxins may cause intestinal issues not allowing the proper breakdown and absorption of nutrients, vitamins and amino acids which are used in the liver detoxification pathways. By detoxing properly, you can save your body from eventually having to go on medication or resulting in surgical procedures like the removal of a gallbladder or part of your intestines.
Where Do Toxins Come From?
- Environment. Environmental toxins are somewhat out of our control. They include exhaust from cars, polluted air from factories, cleaning products, paint and solvents, heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides and insecticides, radiation, and inhalants.
- Lifestyle. This is in your control! You want to eliminate as much as you can including toxic cosmetics, smoking nicotine, excess alcohol, prescription drugs, over-the-counter drugs, artificial food additives, conventionally treated meats, refined foods, processed foods, and fast foods.
- Internal Toxins. Internal toxins are things that are in our control as well! They include bacterial, yeast and fungal overgrowth, undigested foods, stress, unresolved trauma or abuse, and unhappy relationships. It is amazing how your emotional state can alter your physical well-being.
What are the Symptoms of Toxicity?
- Digestion or elimination problems including constipation, bloating, diarrhea, nausea and heartburn
- Elevated cholesterol
- Overweight or underweight
- Allergies and skin disorders
- Anger, depression, irritability or anxiety
- Dark circles under your eyes
- Blood Sugar Imbalances
- Hormonal imbalances or PMS
- Frequently getting colds, flu or sinus infections
- Muscle and joint pain or fibromyalgia
- Sleep problems
- Brain fog
What is Detoxification?
Detoxification is the metabolic process removing unwanted fat soluble compounds from the body. The liver is the predominant detoxifying organ. The liver is also where you hold your anger and frustration, so many as they are going through a detox, may be getting rid of emotional experiences causing a release of anger and frustration. The ultimate goal is to convert the toxin into a harmless and water soluble form for the body to excrete through urine, the intestines, or sweat.
How To Detox Easily?
- Sweat! Whether it’s through exercise or sauna, sweating is an easy and natural way for your body to excrete toxins through the skin. The skin is your largest organ and the easiest way to excrete toxins out of the body.
- Keto Detox Bundle. This bundle of six supplements works synergistically to kick the body into ketosis (within 30 minutes), a state where the body naturally detoxes the fat cells, and allows for easy Intermittent Fasting, which further kicks the body into a natural detoxification process. The Accelerated Silver boosts the immune system and devitalizes bacteria and viruses in the body. Furthermore, it provides the proper supplements to heal Leaky Gut, allow for good physical and mental energy, and gently remove the toxins through the intestinal tract without burdening the kidneys and the liver. Many times when you detox, your liver and kidneys are overburdened and can be overwhelmed. The Accelerated Cellular Detox powder soaks up all the toxins you are eliminating through being in the state of ketosis and engaging in Intermittent Fasting. Ion Biome heals Leaky Gut, which is caused by toxins and is the number one cause of all chronic disease, and your body can absorb its nutrients properly.
- Acceleradine iodine. If you are deficient in iodine, your cells will take up toxins like chlorine, fluoride and bromide that look similar to the cells as iodine and stores those toxins quickly. Acceleradine not only detoxes your body from the existing toxins but also prevents new uptake of the incoming toxins you are exposed to. Acceleradine is 100% bioavailable and is monatomic– meaning it has 1 atom. Many iodine supplements hold toxins from the contaminated oceans it is sourced from or can have other ingredients in it that the body may have an allergic reaction to. Iodine is not only essential for proper thyroid health and metabolism, but also for cellular function throughout the body. It has been shown to boost the immune system, kill viruses and bacteria, and decrease the risk of cancers.
- Nucnomore. This is a scalar charged ORMES formula that supports the removal of harmful internal radio contamination from nuclear fallout, smog, ionizing X-rays and commercial flying as well as non-ionizing radiation from Smart Meters, cell phones, computers and other electropollution. For most people, one bottle will be sufficient unless re-exposed to higher levels of contamination, such as that found when flying.
- Liver Cleanse. Signs that you may need a liver cleanse include: Weight gain without overeating, Sluggish feeling and low energy, Dull looking eyes, Skin breakouts and acne, Waking up in the middle of the night around 3am to 5 am. This liver cleanse will:
- Flushes gallstones out of the body
- Eliminates pain, cramps and inflammation
- Helps lower AST and ALT liver enzyme counts
- Replaces damaged liver cells with healthy ones
- Eliminates thousands of toxins and pollutants
- Helps reverse drug and alcohol damage to liver
- Flushes out unhealthy cholesterol deposits
- Helps open obstructions in liver & gallbladder
- Boosts immune system and Macrophage count
- Allows liver & gallbladder to regenerate and heal
- Eat a Low Carb Diet. When you follow a low-carb ketogenic diet, your insulin level stays low which allows the body to maintain an anti-inflammatory state. Inflammation leads to chronic disease and inhibits any detoxification process.
- Intermittent Fast. As you are stabilizing your blood sugar through a low carb diet and with the help of Accelerated Keto, you are able to abstain from eating for periods of time to allow your body to detox further and “clean up” the diseased cells.
Sara Banta is a Stanford University Graduate with a Degree in Economics and Psychology, and a certified Natural Supplement Expert & Graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Sara is the Founder of Accelerated Health Products and host of the health & wellness podcast, Accelerated Health Radio.