We have all heard of the benefits of CBD. The market is saturated with CBD products, from cbd oils and cbd lotions, to bath salts and face treatments. It is everywhere. But, have you heard about CBN, CBG, and CBC?
Why Do Most CBD Products Not Work As Claimed?
In order for a CBD product to be effective, it must contain a variety of cannabinoids, terpenes, and other cofactors to be truly effective. Most CBD products do not have enough of these other cannabinoids and cofactors such as CGG, CBN, and CBC to facilitate a true healing response.
Additionally, all these cannabinoids need to be in a specific ratio in order to synergistically work together. Accelerated CBD Oil is the only CBD product that has found that magic ratio and actually combines CBD, CBG, and CBN in a perfect blend. Additionally, all of these products are in an organic full spectrum distillate form that retains all the natural terpenes and waxes that allow for a greater entourage effect.
The next step is that we use a process to break down our cannabinoids into an Organic coconut MCT oil and use a little Organic sunflower seed lecithin. Then we spin and vibrate the solution for many hours to break everything down into the smallest particle possible merging the cannabinoids with the MCT oil. This allows for much better absorption which is the key when taking these types of products.
Benefits of CBN
CBN isn’t studied as often as CBD. It comes from the breakdown of the psychoactive cannabinoid THC. It is mildly psychoactive, but you won’t feel “high” like with THC. The potential benefits that are being reported include:
- Sleep: many people report that CBN helps them sleep.
- Pain Relief: a 2019 rat study found that both CBD and CBN were able to reduce pain in rats. Furthermore, the combination of CBN and CBD was even more effective than either one on its own.
- Neuroprotective properties: a study from 2005 showed that CBN was able to delay the onset of ALS.
- Anti-inflammatory effects: here is some evidence that CBN may reduce inflammation caused by arthritis.
- Antibacterial properties: studies have found that it may be a strong antibacterial agent. It was tested on strains of MRSA bacteria that are resistant to antibiotics.
- Glaucoma: CBN may also be helpful for those suffering from glaucoma. A study found that it reduces intraocular pressure which is the biggest risk factor for glaucoma.
- May Fight Cancer: CBN was one of several cannabinoids found to reduce tumor size in one form of lung cancer.
- Anti-Convulsant: one encouraging therapeutic use for CBN is to be used as an anticonvulsant in epilepsy treatment.
- Bone Healing and Growth: research is showing cannabinoids including CBN can help stimulate the production of new bone, by activating stem cells to help make new bone cells. There is also indication that CBN and other cannabinoids may be helpful in repairing fractured bone and reversing bone loss. It is a potential therapy for osteoporosis.
Benefits of CBG
CBG, or Cannabigerol, is a type of cannabinoid obtained from the cannabis plant. It is referred to as the mother of all cannabinoids. It is found in smaller quantities than other cannabinoids, and thus it is more rare and expensive. CBG is processed by the body’s endocannabinoid system which is made up of molecules and receptors that are responsible for maintaining an optimal state regardless of external factors.
Our bodies contain two types of cannabinoid receptors: CB1 and CB2. CB1 receptors are found in the nervous system and brain, while CB2 receptors are located in the immune system and other areas. CBG works by binding to both receptors and strengthens the function of anandamide, a neurotransmitter that plays a role in enhancing pleasure and motivation, regulating appetite and sleep and alleviating pain. CBG has no psychotropic effects.
The benefits of CBG include:
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) and Crohn’s Disease: CBG was found to reduce the inflammation and the production of nitric oxide. It also reduced the formation of reactive oxygen species (ROS) in the intestines.
- Glaucoma: in a study with cats with glaucoma, they noticed a reduction in eye pressure and an increase in aqueous humor outflow, a fluid produced by the eye which maintains eye pressure and provides the eye with nutrition.
- Huntington’s Disease: this is a condition that causes a breakdown of nerve cells in the brain. It was seen in a 2015 study that CBG acted as a neuroprotectant, protecting the nerve cells in your brain from damage. It was also shown to improve motor deficits and preserve striatal neurons against 3-nitropropionic acid toxicity.
- Antibacterial properties: a 2020 study on the antibiotic properties of cannabis found that CBG has antibacterial properties, especially against MRSA.
- Fighting Cancer Cells: a 2014 study showed CBG having the ability to block the receptors that cause cancer cell growth and inhibit the growth of colorectal cancer cells.
Benefits of CBC
Discovered over 50 years ago, CBC, also known as cannabichromene, is considered one of the “big six” cannabinoids prominent in medical research. CBC is non-intoxicating and binds with receptors in the body, such as the vanilloid receptor 1 and transient receptor potential, both of which are linked to pain perception. The potential benefits of CBC include:
- Cancer: it may be a powerful cancer fighter due to its interaction with the body’s natural endocannabinoid, anandamide. It also appears to inhibit the uptake of anandamide, allowing it to remain longer in the bloodstream. A recent study in which tumor growth was initiated in mice showed it might be effective in inhibiting both inflammation and tumor growth. Since anandamide has been shown to fight breast cancer in vitro and in vivo, this implies that CBC may be a chemopreventive agent.
- Brain Cells: In a 2013 study, CBC had a positive effect on neural stem progenitor cells which is a cell essential to healthy brain function. NSPCs became more viable when in the presence of CBC. As a result, there may be an improvement with oxidative stress, inflammation, toxicity – all things that create neurological diseases and brain pathologies like Alzheimer’s disease.
- Acne: CBC was shown to be a powerful inhibitor of acne. It exhibited powerful anti-inflammatory properties and suppressed excessive lipid production in the sebaceous glands.
- Depression: CBC appears to work in conjunction with both THC and CBD to deliver a trifecta of antidepressant properties.
Why Choose Accelerated CBD?
We have talked about Accelerated CBD being a full spectrum, 100% certified organic CBD solution charged with Scalar frequency to further alleviate anxiety, improve sleep, decrease inflammation and improve hormonal balance beyond any other CBD formula, but it goes further than that. Accelerated CBD:
- Has CBD, CBN, CBG and CBC in a specific proprietary ratio that helps with chronic fatigue, focus, calming the nerves, smooth energy throughout the day, sleep, anti-inflammatory mechanisms, and many other healing benefits.
- Contains all of the terpenes, waxes and other cannabinoids for the entourage effects. Most CBD formulas only have CBD, lacking the added benefits of CBN and CBG. They all need to be there in order for the CBD to work properly.
- Includes CBD Distillate. CBD distillate is a very expensive extract of CBD. This is made using a special low heating and cooling extraction process to concentrate the CBD and to clear out unwanted chlorophyll and plant material that interferes with quality and taste. Other inferior CBD tinctures might look green or have the smell of fresh cut grass. We only use pure organic ingredients, so it tastes clean and pure. Because it is basically tasteless, it can be added to drink or food items. Additionally, due to the purity, it is clear, not green or brown like others with inferior extracts.
- Retains all of the terpenes, antioxidants, waxes, vitamins, and other therapeutic compounds, as well as preserving the quality of the compounds far better than CO2 extraction.
- Has added Scalar Bio-Informational healing codes. The Scalar frequency added to the formula, like with other Accelerated Supplements, enhances the efficacy of the supplement and improves the healing properties.
- Has Pure Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil. We only use organic MCT oil that contains C8 and C10 fatty acid chains which are great for fat burning.
- The only other ingredient is Organic Sunflower Seed Lecithin. Lecithin is a unique molecule having both a water chain attached to a fat chain making it perfect to encapsulate the CBD in order for better dispersion and also much better absorption into the body.
What Other Supplements Improve Mental Health?
Accelerated Gold: charged with SCALAR frequencies, Accelerated Gold enhances mood, alleviates anxiety, increases IQ and connects you to your “higher self”.
Lifewave Y-Age Aeon Patch: by wearing a patch at night, it will reduce stress, improve inflammatory response, elevate DHEA and increase energy.
Accelerated Keto: as it puts you into ketosis or fat burning mode within 30 minutes, you will experience improved physical and mental energy, a more calm and focused mental state, and better sleep.
Lifewave Nirvana Patches: by wearing a patch during the day, it will help lift depression, enhance states of happiness and joy, and elevates production of beta endorphins.